Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 50! 50 is Nifty!


Ok - so, Dr. Fraser said this morning that my discharge date will be next Tuesday! For sure! We are so excited to have a concrete date to look forward to! I will go home, be on bedrest there until 36 weeks and then it's back to work until the water bursts!
There's a new chick in my pool club. Totally anorexic. It's awesome to be in a swimsuit with her. I don't want to go with her. Me no likey. Me only pool friends with chubby pregnant people!
Well, Hira is leaving tomorrow and we have been so gratetful for the help! She has made our home an oasis and I look forward to seeing all the work! Georgia has loved her time with her and so have I! What a gift! Thanks, Team Baby Doll!

4 comments:

Hira Barbara Reid said...

Felix and I put the ipod on all day hawaiian music. We did our makeshift hulas with Georgia in our arms. She was smiling, laughing and enjoying the whole dance. Felix and I enjoyed Georgia's happiness.
Listen up all you Dollarhide bloggers!!
When Erin is home on bed rest that means bedrest..no cooking, cleaning,diaper changing,laundry, climbing the stairs(one round trip per day),or walking around to get water, meals or dessert. So everybody pitch in and help so Erin can move through the next 2 critcal weeks with ease.

Thanks to all the other Georgia sitters,all the nurses and the valet parking staff for all their help in making this hospitalizatiion a breeze..
Love
Hira

Liz said...

You can count on the Keggs for a dinner or two for sure!!

Hira Barbara Reid said...

I'm home after a grueling flight with Serenity, a 15 month old girl, who was not following in the footprint of her given name. Every 15 minutes the mother said, "Serenity we will arriving in just a minute". After 2 1/2 hrs, the name and child were grating on my nerves. I am grateful for my meditation and Reiki to keep me balanced and cool...I just om'ed myself to Seattle, where it was raining. Hum, some things never change. I'm thankful for Georgia's brillance, especially when you compare her to other children her age. I would have rather travelled with Georgia.

J.Far said...

Could that picture BE any cuter?