Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 30 - 30 Weeks Pregnant!





So, my front tooth fell out since I've been in the clink, while eating a salad. It's making me crazy and I am afraid that the nurses, who have not known me any other way, think this is how I normally am! Just a poor redneck, who wound up in the hospital with insurance that doesn't cover anything maternity. Pure white trash. Room 381.


Well, Dr. Strubel-Lagan said I could make a dental appointment for 34 weeks! That's right, everyone! I'll have the old bucky fixed on September 2! The day after Labor Day, so I can still open your beer bottles with my front tooth at the Labor Day Celebration and no one has to be disappointed!


Speaking of Labor Day, I will still be on bedrest, but can do that poolside. I will be at the Aviator Pool for the weekend, if anyone wants to come by and say goodbye to the smile no one has grown to love. I'll be the whitest, fattest person, as the sun hasn't touched my skin in 4 weeks. you should be able to find me.

4 comments:

Hira Barbara Reid said...

This is getting scarey. I'm not sure I want to get on this plane this afternoon. While they are making a dental appointment for you why not ask for a pychiatric consultation as well. It seems that is more urgent than the tooth.
YOu are too funny.
Hira

Jean C. Ferris, Reiki Master said...

I enjoy your humor and journalism ability. If I didn't know the true setting, I would want to fly right there and take you somewhere safe.
Have fun with Hira- I wish I was a little fly on the wall when she is there helping out. I know Georgia willl love being with 1-1.

J.Far said...

SHUT. UP. Are you kidding me with the tooth thing? And you have to wait A MONTH to get it fixed?

I don't know why you bother bathing anymore.

Peregrine said...

Great blog, Erin. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love the photos.

Have you seen the box set of the OC yet? I'm telling you....addicting.