Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 21 - 3 down, 5 weeks to go!!





Do these bunny slippers make me look fat?

Last night, Kristine, Sarah, Kim, Liz and Tanna Rae came down to the hospital for book club. We read our People Magazines and discussed. Obviously, Brangelina was a topic. We also discussed celebrity baby names. This morning, Liz sent me a list of the 50 strangest baby names and we just may go with Jermagesty, which would be good for either a boy or girl.


Anyway, it was a great night with good food and I thank my pals for the effort! Dr. Fraser asked today if she could become an honorary member.


This morning, Heidi brought Georgia down to see me and she played with some new building blocks that a cell mate of mine gave last night. She was wearing the hawaiian dress from Aunt Sarah! Thanks, Sarah!

Heidi just put in 2 nights with G and we are so greatful! Thanks for the trips down here and the sleepless night!


I just came back from the pool, where 4 other cellmates and I float on noodles for 30 minutes. It's pretty exciting, when you do nothing for a living. We talk about how the food sucks and breaking out some day. You know, the old, "What are you in for?" and naturally, everyone claims to be innocent, when really you know they were on trampolines every day. Typical.


No comments: