Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 26 - Sunday FunDay!

I love Sundays because it is the only day that the three of us have together! We've laughed a ton today!

Several days ago, I had grown tired of receiving expired milks and yogurts. The straw that broke the camel's back was when my grapes arrived and they were molded TO the dish. Seriously, attached! I complained, which I rarely do to someone's face. Then today, my breakfast arrived and we saw the note attached to my order, which said to be sure to give me "fresh food only. Check dates on yogurt and milk". This order is only for me. It is the exception to the rule. It makes me happy to be a VIP and no longer in the catagory of those who warrant rotting food. I'm so lucky!

Matt, Georgia and I went on a 30-minute wheelchair ride again to the park, where we picnicked and played on the swings. Okay, not so much me on the swings, but them. Still, it was the best!


4 comments:

Hira Barbara Reid said...

I lovve getting new updates and seeing G. It looks like she has red hair. tee hee. 1-1

Liz said...

WOW - the VIP treatment. No more molding, rotting food for you. Now what will you have to complain about with the other cell mates in the pool?!?! Oh no!! ;)

I'm planning a visit for Thursday morning. Need/want anything??

Jean C. Ferris, Reiki Master said...

I love your entries and humor. Thank you again for all the creativity of your days activities and for setting up this site. We can be there with you and support you in your new kline of work.
1 request- we want to see some of those lovely nurses.

J.Far said...

Oh Em GEE! I am appalled at the food situation...I'll have to remember to make a special request for fresh food only next time I'm in the clink. Yikes!

But how lovely for you to escape to the park - two days in a row! It must be heavenly.

Sounds like you're hanging in there...keep it up, sweetie! I'll see you soon.