Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Big Delivery!

Well, I fell behind in blogging. Sorry. This was the last time I walked - right before the epidural. Heidi followed me and took pictures of me peeing, which, had I been more spry, I would have jumped up and knocked her out with her own camera.


I dilated really quickly after the magical epidural. Roxanne was our nurse and she asked me to "practice push". I did and she said it was great and we would have an easy delivery.


Dr. Fraser came down an hour later and I pushed once. It was great! That was all it took for us to have Flora Louise Ilima Dollarhide. She is sweet and snuggly and looks a lot like Georgia, with the exception of hair color. Flora has brownish hair. She weighs 7 pounds 5 ounces. It was the best delivery and I had so much fun with my friends from Rose. The nurses were all coming in to visit and helping out. We were so lucky to have such a great experience and new baby!

1 comment:

J.Far said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to meet her!