Friday, September 19, 2008

There is enough hair - sort of - for pony tails. She puts up a mean fight, but I keep trying to explain that people pay me good money for these styles!


She just wants her afro to be free and wild.
This is me on my first day back to work! It was a miracle to make it through the day, but I was really glad to have done it . Every day gets easier.
It looks as though I will find a new place to call "work" upon my return after the baby is born. I will be back to work on October 25, so at that point I'll be in a new spot! I have nothing better to do than to move right now. What could make my life easier?!
I am so looking forward to seeing the baby's face! I wish my water would break and we could start the process! The induction will be on October 2, but if you want to send wishes for tonite, that would be ok with me!

No comments: