Friday, September 19, 2008

Maximum 13 Days Left!










Ok, so I haven't done the blog since I came home from the hospital. Sorry, fans! I decided, since the clock is tickin', I would get in the latest before I forget about it!


So, these are pictures from the morning that we left the hospital! Georgia woke up really excited and helped with the trips to load up the car! We all said goodbye to Donita, Georgia's favorite red-head! The night before, we had said our goodbyes to our nurses and it was really hard to leave them! They were all such angels and we love them so much! It was really tough! So, we go back and visit them! Georgia walks down the hall by herself now and they squeal, "Is that Georgia?!"


We were so lucky to be in Rose Medical Center with the best nursing care! We look forward to being back there for a delivery!





The first weekend home happened to be Labor Day, so we made sure it was ok with Dr. Fraser and moved my bedrest to the Aviator Pool! Heidi, Zeb and Maya met us there and we spent the entire day there! It felt great to be in the outdoors! To feel the sun and air on my face was the sweetest thing and to be with my family and friends was even sweeter! I ate deviled eggs and sipped on Hansen's Diet Peach Soda. How could life be better?

No comments: